We Welcome Our Medi Spa Clients From Toronto
A leader in the Toronto region, Spa Lumina in Barrie, Ontario, is one of the only aesthetic practices in the area to offer truSculpt iD, Secret RF, MD Codes and other innovative medi spa services at competitive prices. Toronto men and women frequently travel here for our sought-after treatments and for an exceptional level of personalized service they know is well worth the trip.
Spa Lumina is a trusted destination for high-quality care for residents of Collingwood, Newmarket, Orillia, Innisfil, and other Central Ontario communities. Since our establishment nearly 15 years ago, we have focused on going above and beyond to provide extraordinary service to each person who visits our practice.
Why Travel From Toronto?
Men and women frequently travel to our spa from Toronto and even as far as Windsor to enjoy a level of service beyond what they can find in their area. The short trip to our location is well worth it for Torontonians who know what awaits them when they arrive, including:
- Sought-after services: We are one of the only providers in the region that offers advanced treatments such as truSculpt iD, Secret RF, and MD Codes. We provide access to technology you won't come across at your average medi spa.
- A seamless experience: When you visit our office, you'll always be greeted with a smile. We strive to make it clear that you're always welcome and that we're here to help. We'll never up sell you or push you to try a treatment you are not interested in nor is suitable for you.
- Our reputation for excellence: Word of mouth travels fast, and our reviews say it all. We've built our success on doing what is best for our clients, from answering emails within 30 minutes (even on weekends) to creating the superior results we're known for.
Traveling to Spa Lumina
Visiting us from Toronto or elsewhere? We are happy to offer suggestions for hotels, restaurants, and attractions in the area to help you make the most of your stay.
Special arrangements can be made for guests planning to stay in the area overnight.
- Bull & Barrel Pub
- Casano's Italian Restaurant
- Cottage Canoe Restaurant
- The Farmhouse
- Fuda Italian Bakery
- Midway Diner
- Pie Wood Fired Pizza Joint
- St. Louis Bar & Grill
- Tim Hortons
- Zio's Italian Comfort Food
Barrie is in the heart of cottage country and offers scenic outdoor activities year-round, whether you're walking the Centennial Park boardwalk in spring and summer or enjoying skiing and snowmobiling in the winter and fall.
In addition to hiking and exploring the area's natural beauty, we recommend these favourite local pastimes:
- Test your puzzle-solving skills at Perplexcity Escape Rooms & Board Game Lounge
- View creations by local artists at the MacLaren Art Centre
- Shop your way through Park Place
- Catch a local hockey game and cheer on the Barrie Colts
Driving Directions from Toronto
Our Barrie medi spa is located about 100km from Toronto. The drive typically takes about an hour.
- From ON-400 N, take exit 96B
- Turn right onto Allen Rd N
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the ON-401 W exit
- Merge onto Ontario 401 Express
- Use the right lane to take the exit toward ON-400/Barrie/Black Creek Drive/Weston Road
- Use the right lane to merge onto ON-401 W
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 359 to merge onto ON-400 N toward Barrie
- Take exit 96B to merge onto Dunlop St W
- Merge onto Dunlop St W
- Turn right onto Cedar Pointe Dr
- Turn left at marker 64
- Spa Lumina is located in the red brick centre on the right
Ample free parking is available just steps from our front door in our on-site parking lot. Our facility is wheelchair accessible.
The team at Spa Lumina can't wait to meet you and help you make your aesthetic goals a reality. If you have any other questions about our location or travel accommodations, please contact us online or call (705) 721-7775.