Skin Accumax is a nutritional supplement designed to promote healthy skin while helping clear and improve problematic skin. A patented formula of vitamins A, C and E plus phytonutrient diindolylmethane (DIM) work in synergy to deliver maximum results for problematic skin. No harsh chemicals. Easily absorbed.
How to use
- Two capsules twice daily with a meal are recommended
- Supplements are more effective if taken with food
- Not suitable for:
- Women who are pregnant
- Anyone planning pregnancy
- Breastfeeding mothers
- People under 16 years of age
Per 2 capsules
Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate) 400mcg
Vitamin C 20mg
Vitamin E 9.8mg
*BioResponse DIM, licensed from BioResponse LLC. Diindolylmethane is an active nutrient compound identified in broccoli.
Ingredients: anti-caking agent: tricalcium phosphate, diindolylmethane complex (starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E [as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate], soy phosphatidyl choline, silica), microcrystalline cellulose (plant fibre), vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide, vitamin A (retinyl palmitate).
Not added: Dairy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavorings and colourings, GMO ingredients or soy.
- We recommend four capsules a day for a minimum of 14 weeks. This is not an over-night solution for acne. It takes several weeks for the body to maximize the benefits of the nutrients.
- For optimum results to clear acne, take two capsules twice a day with food.
- Once acne is under control, try taking two a day to see if this will maintain skin clarity.
- If you miss taking the capsules, don't worry. Continue as normal the following day.
- Take pictures of yourself at regular intervals to check your progress. We sometimes forget how our skin looked when we started.
- If you are under a doctor's care, you must consult with your doctor before taking Skin Accumax.